That got your attention, didn’t it? 🙂 Snack time! Yum yum yum. Or, as the kids say today: nom nom nom. It’s fun. It’s tasty. And it’s also entertaining.
But if you do it too much — or you snack on the wrong things — you’re gonna regret it. Your pants won’t fit. You’ll feel sluggish. And you’ll undo all that hard work you put in to get fitter and leaner!
What can you do instead of mindlessly snacking?
2. Read a book.
3. Clean out a drawer.
4. Make something (not food). Get crafty.
5. Go for a walk.
6. Browse Pinterest (not the food pictures).
7. Take a nap or go to bed early.
8. Pay your bills. (That always takes my appetite away.)
9. Brush your teeth.
10. Choreograph a Zumba song. (Oh wait, that’s probably just for me!) OK then: put on some music and tackle a project you’ve been putting off.